Friday, March 19, 2010

Internet Marketing

I can't sleep the other night so I decided to turn the television on. I was browsing the channels when a cosmetic product they are selling on TV caught my attention. I continued watching the show because I love makeups (even though I rarely use them) and also , watching the show made me learn the proper way to apply makeup on. I almost got tempted to buy the product because they sound very convincing plus there were buyers who called and testified that their product is great. At the almost end of the show, the seller thanked all the television viewers because there were hundreds of people who visited their website after the last time they sold makeups.

Website is a form of internet marketing. Internet Marketing is a big help in a business. It can double up your profit or sometimes more than that. Tracking on how many people visits your website is good and it is also much better if you would know on how many times they visit and what keyword they typed on the search engine which led to your website. Knowing and tracking those information will let you know on how well your internet marketing is doing.

Internet marketing is actually inexpensive so if ever that I am going to have a business, I will create a website to earn more income. I would also download a program that will help me keep track of the traffic and would let me know on how my business is going. I want to be like the seller on the show who tripled the sales of her product.

No comments:

Post a Comment