Thursday, September 3, 2009

My first Pinay gathering :)

Last 2 days ago, me, together with my pinay friends Ailene and Zenny went to Frankfort to meet 2 more Pinays, Reden and Jessica (Zenny's sisters). We traveled an hour and ten mins to get there. We had a great time together. We had chicharon as our appetizer, nilagang manok and lumpiang shanghai for ulam and cassava cake and leche flan for desert :D Syempre there is homemade pandesal with chicken, egg, potatoes and carrots inside as their pabaon for us.

Photobucket

It is nice to be surrounded by Pinays here in the US as you'll feel like you are in Pinas. I like hanging out with them and I wish they (Reden and Jessica) live closer to our neighborhood. Syempre pa, mawawala ba ang picture picture sa mga Pinay? hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment