Tuesday, December 29, 2009
UPDATE (Mar. 22, 2011):
*You don't really have to Red Ribbon your Marriage Certificate as the NSO Marriage Certificate is already sufficient enough to submit. I actually regret doing that because it was just a waste of money and time.
*During 2007, DELBROS is the courier who delivers the Visa to the applicants. USEM doesn't use them anymore, instead they are using AIR21.
*The reason why I brought blank DS Forms on my interview so in case I made an error in answering my DS Forms then I have a blank form to correct my mistake.
*Don't forget to pay your Visa fee before your interview date or else the guard in USEM won't let you in. Also, write your name at the front OR back of the payment receipt so in case you lost it (crossing my fingers) then noone can claim it.
*PROOF OF ONGOING RELATIONSHIP
1. Yahoo chat logs
2. Greg’s phone bills (Mobile Caller)
3. Greg’s phone bills (AT&T)
4. Dian’s PLDT Phone Cards
5. Western Union Receipts
7. Text Messages (print outs)
9. Greg’s E-Tickets evidence going to the Philippines (4 times)
10. Greg and Dian’s Airfare evidence going to Visaya (Cebu Pacific)
11. Greg and Dian’s Sea fare evidence going back to Manila from Boracay
12. Greg and Dian’s Bus fare MNL-Baguio-MNL (Victory Liner)
13. Hotel receipt
*SECONDARY PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP
1. Friendster Testimonials
2. Greg’s emails to Dian’s relatives
3. Dian’s emails to Greg’s relatives
4. Dian’s friend’s testimonial
5. Manila Zoo tickets
6. Enchanted Kingdom tickets
*PROOF OF VALIDITY OF MARRIAGE
1. NSO Marriage Certificate (with receipt)
2. DFA Marriage Certificate (red ribbon)
3. Marriage Contract
4. Marriage Contract (Certified True Copy)
5. Greg’s Divorce Decree
6. Wedding Receipt (Max’s Restaurant Receipt)
7. Wedding Ring Receipt (Suarez’s Receipt)
8. Wedding Pictures
*SECONDARY PROOF OF MARRIAGE (Beneficiary)
1. Dian’s SSS ID (Married Name)
2. Dian’s PHILHEALTH (Married Name)
3. SKY Cable Monthly Bill (Married Name)
1. DS 156 (2 copies, with answers and signature)
2. DS 156 (2 copies, blank copy)
3. DS 157 (2 copies, with answers and signature)
4. DS 157 (2 copies, blank copy)
5. 2pcs. 2x2 Visa Picture
*PROOF OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT
1. Tax Returns (2006 & 2007 from IRS)
3. Notarized Affidavit of Support
4. Salary Pay Stubs
*Greg’s Proof of Identity
1. Birth Certificate
2. Passport (photocopy)
3. ATM (photocopy)
*Dian’s Proof of Identity
1. NSO Birth Certificate (with receipt)
2. Baptismal Certificate
3. Elementary Diploma (St. Jude Academy)
4. Highschool Diploma (St. Jude Academy)
5. College Diploma (AMA University)
6. Caregiver Diploma (ACTEC)
7. Caregiver Certification (TESDA)
8. Employment Certificate (TRI-ISYS)
9. Dian’s Community Tax Certificate (CEDULA)
1. Letter from the Embassy
2. Interview Appointment Schedule (Email)
3. Dian’s 2 valid ID
4. DELBROS Receipt (Metrobank)
5. Visa Fee Receipt (BPI)
6. Medical Receipt (SLEC)
7. Medical Vaccination Record (SLEC)
10. Rosary and MOST OF ALL Prayers
Saturday, December 26, 2009
A hazardous eruption remains possible within days, and residents who live near the volcano's slopes should not be misled into leaving the evacuation centers, where they spent, and venturing back to their homes, volcanologist Ed Laguerta warned.
"The number ofhas gone down, but this is just part of the eruptive cycle of Mayon," he said.
The number of quakes decreased from 871 recorded during the 24-hour period ending Friday morning to 406 recorded during the next 24 hours, thesaid.
Laguerta said instruments showed the volcano remained inflated despite having spilled more than 26 million cubic yards (20 million cubic meters) of lava over the last two weeks. That means the lava being released is being replaced by magma coming from beneath the volcano.
"We are looking at not only at what Mayon is presently exhibiting, because that fluctuates. We are also looking at its past characteristics," he said, recalling that in 1984, a four-day lull was followed by Mayon's sudden, big eruption.
More than 47,000 people living within a 5-mile (8-kilometer) danger zone around the volcano have fled to evacuation centers. But soldiers are still trying to evacuate several hundred residents who have refused to leave their homes despite the danger, said Capt. Razaleigh Bansawan, a military spokesman.
The 8,070-foot (2,460-meter) volcano known for its perfect cone has erupted nearly 40 times over 400 years, sending people packing for months at a time. But never has it happened during the all-important Christmas celebration, when Filipinos gather with family and friends for traditional meals and songs.
Evacuation centers have been the scenes of daily entertainment for the past week as officials try to keep frustrated residents from sneaking back to their homes. Food, clowns, gifts and games brought cheer to evacuees who spent Christmas in the crammed centers.
I am praying for my country and my countrymen.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I am actually thinking of buying Toyota Corolla next year. I need a family car and for me, Toyota Corolla is one of my candidate. I have read good ratings and I got good comments from people about that car so I am really considering in buying Toyota Corolla next year. Buying a car is not the only thing listed in my to do list for next year, I also want to learn the primary problems of cars.
One of the most common problem in a vehicle that I know is the water pump. A water pump is an important part of the engine cooling system. If you hear noisy sound and if you see a leak from the water pump then you better pay attention to it because faulty water pump may cause the engine to overheat, which can result a serious engine damage.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
He said that they don't just use ordinary washers. I thought washers are just ordinary bolts, screws and flat metal, but no, the washers that needs to be used should be high strength washers and extremely made of high enduring materials. He said that washers are not only being used in bridges but there is also Highway Washers, Aircraft Washers, Shipbuilding Washers and Construction Washers. I suddenly looked at him while he was driving and wondered "How did he know all of these?" and all of a sudden I realized that "Oh yeah! he worked in construction before he became a nurse". Hubby also mentioned that Baco Enterprises is the company where to order standard and specialty washers.
Sometimes you'll just be surprised of what your partner knows LOL! Sometimes you'll just be amazed of how things were built. Oh well! I learned something that day and of course I had fun with my hubby :)
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
I thought I bought lots of cards and I won't be able to use them all but I was wrong, I still need to buy mooorrreee hehe.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
This is her dance performance on Ellen. Enjoy!!