Monday, March 8, 2010

Famil Day!

I love spending time with my husband and son. Yesterday we all went to the nearest Oriental Store to shop. I was so happy to see Filipino products and I felt like I was in the Philippines. What I was wondering about is that the packaging they have in here is different from the packaging in the Philippines so its kinda look different although it is the same product from the same company but anyway, it doesn't really matter because the taste is still the same. So after shopping for foods, we hurry up going home because I bought this Ube ice cream that would melt.

Here are the foods that we bought and jeez! I spent $60 only for these:


After grocery shopping, we went shoe shopping for my hubby. He bought two pairs of shoes. then we went to one of my favorite buffet restaurant to eat. For me, spending time with two boys is the best thing in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment