Monday, March 29, 2010

The Witches of Eastwick

I love vampire and witch movies and shows, that's why when I saw on ABC channel that they had a show The witches of Eastwick, I went to their website and watched the episodes. I like the story of this show and I also like the cast. I can say that they are the modern witches hehe. I am not sure on why is it I am fascinated of watching shows like this and Charmed. It was too bad though because they stopped filming this show :( I wonder why?

The other day, I watched the original film of it and I didn't know that this movie was star studded. Cher, Michelle Pfeiffer, Susan Sarandon and Jack Nicholson were on the movie. Wow! I assume this movie was a hit way back 1980's.

I hope that they will bring back the show because I like how the story goes and this is the kind of show that I won't ever get bored of watching over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment