Saturday, May 21, 2011

My first car

Yay! I have my own car now! Obviously it is not the latest model. It is a 2002 Saturn but I am happy about it because it was very obvious that the first owner of the car took good care of it. We got it yesterday and we still have to wait for 1 week to get the title from BMV. As soon as we get it, we will buy a plate and insurance for it so I could drive it.

It has 4 door, automatic, A/C, Power Windows, Power Door Lock, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Seat, AM/FM Stereo, CD player, Dual Airbags , Leather Seats and most of all, it is a gas efficient car. The mileage is not that high, it has 118k miles. All the wheels are in good shape and they look good as new, so probably it will take 2 more years for me to buy new tires. Oh well! I still have to learn things about car stuff and I still have to learn how to drive. Hopefully I'll find someone who is patient and brave enough to teach me how to drive lol!

Wow! I can't believe I have my own car now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment