Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am having a boy once again!!!

We went to the hospital yesterday (June 21, 2011) for my pregnancy ultrasound. It was raining that day but we were all excited and anxious to know the gender of the baby. IT IS A BOY! YES! Another brat to love :) Some people asked me if I got upset because they know that we are hoping for a girl this time, but seriously, I wasn't upset at all. For me, having this baby is such a blessing that I am accepting with my whole heart. Watching my baby moved inside my belly was a very tearful moment for me. He was so adorable that I want to hug him at that moment.

I am glad that Zac will going to have a baby brother soon and a playmate. Everybody now is curious on how will Zac react once he meet his baby brother. We are preparing him already to meet him by making him rub my belly and telling him that he will soon be a "kuya" (big brother in Filipino language).

Thank you Lord for this wonderful baby. Another baby, another blessing and another person to love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment