Monday, February 9, 2009

feb 8th is the new valentines day!!

Yep, that is my hubby and i's valentine's day this year and yes, we know that that is too early for Vday lol! We decided to celebrate it early caz my hubby is not off on Vday. We went to the mall to shop for shoes, we ate, we stroll around and we then end up going to a bar and had some drinks. I don't really drink as i always get red spots after some few mins i drank but i drink last night to celebrate Vday hehe! My hubby asked me on what drinks do i want so i told him i want some drinks that is fruity (as i don't want to taste the alcohol hehe) so he told that to the bartender and then the bartender started mixing drinks with juices then i was shocked right after he told me "here comes your sex on the beach" haha! here is a pic of that drink for those who aren't familiar with that drink like i was.



i laughed after i heard it lol then i sipped a lil and OH MY! it taste good! and so i end up drinking it all,.,., now I LOVE SEX ON THE BEACH! lmao!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! nice blog. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi AC, hehe nagulat naman ako sa'yo. eto ok lang ako dito. can i link your blog in mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure no np! I will also link your blog too mine. I have also dengs blog you might want link it to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am doing fine and thanks for asking. cya nga pala i added your blog na sa list of friends ko dito ha :D and btw, 4 yrs old na pla c linus. grabe bilis ng panahon hehe.

    ReplyDelete