Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter 2009

I am so happy today because my nephews and nieces came over to our house for us to go to the park to have Easter Egg Hunt. Some kids got lots of eggs and some get none :( Well, most of the kids that got none are the lil ones. We got home after the egg hunting and boiled eggs to dye. Today is the first time i dyed eggs for Easter lol! I was so giddy to dye those eggs lol! Here are the end result of our work.

After dying the eggs, I went out to check my flowers. I am glad that they are still alive lol! Of course I water them everyday, and keep them inside our house if it is too cool (40F or lower)outside. There are buds that bloomed already and some are still blooming. Today is the 3rd day that I transplanted them :)






This is Pansy White with Blotch.










This is Pansy Yellow with Blotch.









This is Viola.







No comments:

Post a Comment