Sunday, April 26, 2009

How I assembled my K3 documents

I created this post in return to those people who helped me in my K3 visa processing plus I got messages from people asking on how I assembled my papers in order. Here is a vid of how I did it. ENJOY!! :)



PICTURES - We have tons of pictures together in a nice album but the thing is, I have heard from the previous interviewees that the Pre-screener's and the Consulate's windows are small, so what I did was I pasted mine in bond papers and I wrote caption in each picture plus I also put pics in a small album (the ones that is free from the photo service whenever you'll print pics from them). This is how it looks like.
pictures
CHAT CONVERSATIONS - Hubby and I have been chatting since 2005 and so we have LOTS of chat logs.What I did was I only printed 2 chat logs per month since i can not print all those tons of conversation hehe.Our conversation per day ranges from 20 up to 27 pages (if you'll transfer the chat logs in MS WORD).Since i am saving ink and paper, what i did is i smaller the font and put 2 columns :D I also did screenshots of our conversations per month (in case they want to see if we chat daily).

EMAILS - We seldom email each other since we chat everyday so I only printed out whatever we have hehe.

SNAIL MAILS - Like emails, we seldom send snail mails to each other. I only send him cards if there is a special occasion (anniversaries, birthdays and such).

PHONE CONVERSATIONS - I use PLDT Phone cards since it is the cheapest way i know on how to call my hubby in the US and on the other hand, he is using AT&T in calling me. He kept all his monthly phone bills as we know that it can testify to the Consulate that he calls me everyday (it appears to his monthly bill on how many times and how long he called me on my cellphone).

MONEY TRANSFER - He used Western Union in sending me money for my monthly allowance. Yes, it is expensive but fast and reliable. We don't have any complains to their service except for the high service fee hehe.

TAX TRANSCRIPTS - He requested 2006 and 2007 Tax transcripts from IRS (1-800-829-1040). He got it 11 days after he phoned them and he didn't pay any single cent for it.

W2 - He got it from his employer.

SALARY PAY STUB - He sent me his last 3 pay stubs :)

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT - He fill out the form I-134 and notarized it from his bank and it was free of charge :)

My advice is NOT to fastener or use sliding folder in compiling your docus as you'll have a hard time taking them off once the pre-screener and the consulate asked for the papers one-by-one.


10 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Eric and I wanted to let you know about the Verizon World Traveler Phone Card, which offers a much better rate to call to the Philippines from the USA than does the AT&T Card.. The rate for calling to the Philippines from the USA is 14.1¢/min.

    Also, the Verizon World Traveler Phone Card can be used to call to the USA from the Philippines at a rate of 25¢/min. This means your husband can buy one card and both of you can use the PIN.

    I hope that by leaving this comment for you that I am able to help you both save some money on your phone calls.

    Congratulations on such a wonderful relationship and a continued blessed life.

    Here are the resources:

    Call the PhilippinesCall the USA from the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thanks for the info but I am already here in the US and we are using Vonage now which is much much cheaper than we use to spend before. Again, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your video, but it has been disabled by PhotoBucket. Can you post it to YouTube?

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your video has been disabled by PhotoBucket. Can you post it to YouTube?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Russell,

    Thanks for letting me know that Photobucket deleted the video. I didn't even know that it was deleted till you emailed me.

    I made the video here in Photobucket and since they removed the remix slideshow OR they no longer support it then I guess I need to make another video and post it somewhere else, maybe youtube.

    Sorry for this inconvenience and I'll try to make video whenever I have time.

    o0pink0o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Russell,

    I just uploaded a new vid of how I assembled my papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pink!

    Thank you for posting the video :) I find your way of putting it together very organized. *cheers* Congrats on your beautiful baby too:)

    I'll be starting to assemble my kit soon !

    Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How will I know if my visa application is already approved?Help please...

    ReplyDelete