Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Got my H1N1 shot today!

Woohhooo! My husband and I are glad that I already got H1N1 (Swine Flu) shot today. I went to my OB/GYN for my monthly visit and they asked me if I want to have it, I answered "Are you kidding me? Absolutely YES!" LOL! I mean I am very glad that I had it because I know that it is a good prevention for me and for the baby against Swine Flu. Not only that, I feel lucky to have it because I have heard on news that there is only limited supply of it.

In regards with the baby, I am 32 weeks preggy now and my fundal height is 31. My OB said that 31 is normal, sooo yiipeee! :D I gained 2 lbs from my last visit (2 weeks ago) which is a good weight gain according to her. I also told her about the contraction I am getting once every hour. She said that that is normal as my uterus is getting ready for my near delivery BUT she also told me that I should call them in case I had 6 to 8 contractions within 2 hours. She was also glad that I don't have swelling (arms and legs) at all :) Now, there is one more test that I have to pass, the Group B strep test which i am scheduled to get on my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment