Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Zappos

Whenever I think of buying tennis shoes, the very first thing that comes into my mind is the brand, "Nike". I love Nike. They are very comfortable and stylish. My favorite Nike shoe design is Nike Shox. Why? because of the cushy heel it has. My hubby has several Nike shoes too. He walks most of the time while working, doing rounds, and he said that his Nike shoes make him walk and move faster and easier.

I just discovered a great way of shopping for Nike products. Zappos is an online store where there are varieties of Nike products to choose from. Their website is so cool because there are video clips to watch about the products that they are selling. Another reason I like shopping on their website is FREE Shipping! Isn't that great? Few websites offer anything like that. Not only that, they have a 365 day return policy. Wow!

Zappos makes shopping easier, so that is where I'll shop around next time. Actually, I am thinking of shopping for Nike tops or Nike pants next time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment