Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Extrabux

I am getting so addicted to online shopping. Why not? It is very convenient for me because I don't need to go to the store to buy things that I want. I also don't need to be in long line to pay the item that I am buying plus it is much safer to shop online specially when the weather is bad.

At first, I was hesitant in buying stuff online because I thought that it is much expensive compare to buying in store. My hesitations faded after I got into Extrabux website on accident. Extrabux is a website to combine comparison shopping with coupons and cash back rebates every time you shop using your credit card. So the more you shop on their website is the more savings you will get. This website also offers lots of online shopping deals which make you feel like you are really in the shopping in the store.

Our economy is tough right now so almost all of us wants to save money. I think that shopping online with combination of discount coupons and cash back rebates will save us more and it makes us wiser in spending our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment