Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am on National News!

Hubby and I were watching the news last night and found ourselves on the National news. In this video, Greg was standing next to me while holding our son and next to me is my friend Michelle Magsino Gilbert holding her lil angel Tristan (1:45) At 2:44, Jeff is signing our wooden toy cars. You have to pause the video to see us because it was pretty quick hehe. I was jumping while watching the news and laughing at the same time LOL!

We went to Riley's Children Hospital to visit our friend's son who was sick (he is an angel in heaven now) not knowing that Jeff Gordon (NASCAR Racer) will be there. We were glad to see Tristan in the hospital and seeing Jeff Gordon is a plus plus to us hehehe. He is actually a nice person and I saw how sincere he was in helping sick kids.

Here is the link where you can watch the video clearly. And below is also the same video that I found on YouTube. The vid on MSNBC is much clearer but I also want to thank the person who uploaded this on YouTube.



No comments:

Post a Comment