Tuesday, February 1, 2011

iPad Sleeves

Last night, I chatted with my friend online and I told her that I want to spend time with her sometime next week. After minutes of chatting, she told me that her iPad that was given to her by her hubby is not working anymore because her 4 yr old son dropped it on accident on the floor. She was really sad about what happened and can't do anything else but to blame herself from not placing her Ipad in a place where her son could not reach it. She told me that she wants to have another iPad though.Ipad is a very cool gadget. It is very handy and convenient. I also like its touch-screen feature which makes it look hi-tech.

Awhile ago, while I was browsing the internet, I came to this website that sell iPad sleeves. iPad sleeve will protect your precious iPad from scratches and its elegant design will make your iPad more stylish. Since my friend is planning of buying another laptop, I will going to suggest her to buy this so that her iPad would be protected.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Mario from California. I am visiting to read and say hello. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete