Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stylish outfit to ring in the New Year

Guest post written by Tina Holland

A lot of the time I don't really put as much effort into my look as I probably could or should. But, for special occasions I really like to put together stylish outfits. That especially goes because I know that people take lots of pictures at events like New Year's Eve parties. So that's why I've already got an outfit picked out from head to toe for New Year's Eve.

Last year in the after Christmas clearance sales, I found all kinds of great clothes, including a cocktail dress for a steal that is perfect for New Year's Eve, so that's what I'm going to wear. I also went online during the Black Friday sales and found some shoes and sparkly tights to match the dress. When I found those, I came across this website www.clearwirelessinternet.net and browsed through it a little bit. After a little consideration, I signed up for one of the internet packages on there.

So I have this really great stylish NYE outfit and a friend's party to go to, so I think that 2011 is going to start off really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment