Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BRUCE GERMINSKY REALTOR

One night, my husband and I had talked about moving to a different state. I suggested New Jersey because I heard that there are lots of Filipinos who live there. I also told him that if we would move, I would want our house to be close to public transportation, dining, shopping centers, hotels, banks, recreation, golf courses and to retail establishments.We then decided to browse the internet under New Jersey Real Estate. We then found BRUCE GERMINSKY REALTOR.

BRUCE GERMINSKY REALTOR has commercial, retail and high-end residential real estate in Monmouth County. They also offer Professional & Medical Class A office space. My husband and I were interested in their oceanfront luxury condos, waterfront homes, etc. for an option in buying a home. My husband was also interested in the commercial real estate aspect due to the fact he would also need office space for work.

Tomorrow, our plan (hubby and I) is to contact their office to inquire about retail leasing, amenities and to know more about landlords and tenants.

No comments:

Post a Comment