Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crib Bedding, webcam and eyeglass

I was happy the whole day yesterday as all the things (webcam and crib bedding) that I ordered online was delivered and I got the eyeglass that I have been waiting for.

My husband and I was so satisfied with the 12pc crib bedding set that we ordered. We bought it in reasonable price plus it was delivered lightning fast hehe. I am sooo happy and excited for our baby :) Here is the pic of the bedding that we ordered.


I am also glad that the 20megapixel webcam that we ordered online came in the mailbox yesterday. The old webcam that we had won't work anymore so we had to buy another one so that my family in the Philippines would see our future baby live on cam. I was able to get my new eyeglass yesterday too and at last! I was able to say bye bye to my old eyeglass hehe. Oh! what a happy day yesterday :D (I know, I know, I am so easy to please LOL!)

2 comments:

  1. SportsKids.com store offering Sporting goods, kids bedding, Clothing, Sports Camps & Leagues directory, Kids Online Games and more. Sports stuff for kids and families with huge discounts.

    cardinals bedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, i'll visit the link you send. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete