Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan

My son woke me up around 8AM wanting some milk. I turned on the TV because I couldn't go back to sleep after giving his bottle. I was stunned on what I saw on the news about the big eathquake and tsunami in Japan. My first thought was about my two friends who lives in Japan. I immediately messaged them on Facebook and thank God! They weren't in danger.

It was really a heartbreaking news watching the effect of the catastrophes they had. Lots of people lost their property, lots of people died and missing and lots of people lost their source of living. My heart goes to all the people in Japan specially those who were affected by the tragedy.

1 comment:

  1. it was terrible earthquake and tsunami, the hardest crisis they have since world war 2.. thank god your friends is safe..

    please visit my blog.. please share your thoughts..

    ReplyDelete