Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sights in Barcelona

When we went down to Florida last August 2010 to meet my relatives from London, one of my cousin was not able to come. He is also from London. His mom said that he could not get another leave at work because he already used his leave when he went to Barcelona with his friend.

Her mom showed us some of his pictures when he visited Barcelona and oh my! the place where he stayed at was nice. My aunt said that there were lots of self catering apartments you can find online, but the ones they got was affordable, clean and accessible to stores, bars, museum and shopping centers.

Sights in Barcelona are breathtaking. I can say that based on the pictures that my aunt showed me. Barcelona has lots of big Cathedrals that is a must see. So I asked my aunt about how my cousin adjusted with the food there. She said "According to him, there were many restaurants and cafes that serves good food there".

We finished are chat after eating salad dessert. I still could not take out of my mind about Barcelona, Spain though because it is always my dream to tour Europe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment