Friday, July 29, 2011

Coupons and Freebies!


I was so happy this morning after checking my mailbox. I received lots of freebies and coupons. Look what I got:

1. Free Victoria's Secret Panty (no purchase necessary) + VS card
2. Free Pantene shampoo or conditioner worth $4.99
3. Free sample of Parent's Choice milk powdered formula
4. $5.00 off coupon on any $10 purchase at ULTA
5. $1.00 off coupon on any Pampers Wipes

I was so happy to get all of those freebies and coupons because I would definitely use them ALL! I was actually thingking of buying face foundation and thank God! ULTA gave me coupons. Woohoo!

If you want to get freebies and coupons like what I got, just go to there subscribe on their websites or like them on Facebook and they will send you coupons and freebies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment