Sunday, July 24, 2011

Everyone's Here!

Posted by Arden Wallace

I’m not trying to be cocky, but I am the most well-liked guy on our street thanks to my Sunday football setup. Ever since I graduated from college, I’ve always been the guy that had the best set-up, and I pride myself on that. I have a flat screen in every room (including the bathroom so you don’t miss a second), satellite from DIREC4u.com so we can rewind and review plays, tons of seating, and I always have snacks for everyone. I seriously don’t care if one person comes over to watch with me, but I watch every Sunday without fail. I’m not even kidding you one weekend there were over 40 guys at my house. I just wish that girls were as in to football as the men! If there were a way to get 40 girls over, I guess I should have done that instead. I’m half kidding, and truly do enjoy my Sunday guy-time. I think I’ll start charging admission, or asking the guys to at least bring some of their single girl friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment