Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chow Time!

Hubby, me and baby Zac went to a newly opened Chinese Restaurant near our house last Sunday. It's been awhile since the last time I ate Filipino food but since Chinese food is the closest taste to Filipino food then I didn't hesitate to visit Chinese Restaurant. My hubby usually orders General Tzo which is his favorite and I normally order different kinds of meal hehe.

While we were waiting on our order, I saw the waitress serving the order of the other customers. I noticed that the servings of their meal is huge. I told hubby "Wow! I don't think that I can eat it all". So we waited on our order to be served, and guess what? I ate it all! Lol! I can't believe how hungry I was hehe. After eating, we went home with stuffed belly and smile on our faces.

I want to thank my hubby for being so loving to me and our baby. I love him so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment