Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kitchen cabinets keep me organized

Guest post from my neighbor Barb Tattio

Kitchen cabinets are some of the most used part of any kitchen. My kitchen cabinets by sears act as a base for a countertop as well as providing adequate storage for all of your kitchen belongings. Kitchen cabinets come in a variety of colors and styles that allowed me to select a cabinet for what I am going to use it for.

I was happy to know that I could customize my cabinets for my needs. Drawer base cabinets offer a great storage solution for utensils, knifes, washcloths, and dish towels. They store everything in one location, which is convenient for me when you I am in the kitchen and need to clean off the counter space and select a knife to prepare my foods for dinner. Sink base cabinets offer adequate storage for all of your pots and pans, right below the sink. This is extremely helpful when putting my dishes away after washing.

Overhead cabinets can provide great storage for wine bottles, and dishes for your food. These make them easily accessible while standing and keep them out of reach of small children. Over head cabinets can also act as a decorative asset if in my kitchen as I selected glass doors for the cabinet front. This allows me to beautifully display my most precious chine collection.

I am so happy to know that my kitchen cabinets allowed me to organized all of my kitchen belongings and house them away beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment