Monday, September 27, 2010

I want a custom laptop for Christmas

My hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him that I wanted a laptop. The laptop that I am using right now is still good but I just want a new one. Hubby was thinking of buying me an Iphone but I told him that the Iphone is nice but a custom laptop would be better and I'd be happier if I got that hehe.

We went store to the store today looking for custom computers that I might like but most of the computers we saw were either too expensive in price or cheap with specifications that aren't good. So awhile ago, hubby called his friend who knows a lot about computers. He is a programmer and also a computer technician. We called him because we are pretty sure that he knows where we could get a good deal for a laptop. He suggested that we visit Howard custom computers website because according to him, that is where we could find the laptop we are looking for. He also told us that that is where he usually buys computers because he always gets good deals at that website.

We checked the website and yeah, he was right! I found the laptop that I really really like. Yay! I am gonna have a new laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment