Wednesday, September 1, 2010

At the beach

I really am so loving Florida. Yesterday afternoon, we went out to eat in an italian restaurant. It was a fancy one and the food is amazing. After eating, we went back to the hotel and me and my hubby got headache, maybe because of the hotness of the weather. So we took Tylenol and our heads went better after few minutes. After that, Zac kept fussing and crying and he won't calm down no matter what I do. I knew that there was something wrong in him because he is not usually like that. So I gave him Tylenol for babies because I was thinking that he might have headache and sure I was right! He stopped fussing after few minutes of taking the medicine.

In the afternoon, we went to the nearest beach but we didn't swim because there was a hurricane coming so the weather was not good :( Too bad, I even packed all the swimming stuff that we have. So we just had picture taking at the beach with my relatives.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh white sand,great wave.. winds up on my ears...
    the next things to do is jumpin on the beach ! and start surfing...

    hey there's no shark on that beach wasnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure about the shark but I am sure that there was hurricane coming hehe.

    ReplyDelete