Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fixing the Honda motorcycle

My father-in-law just bought this motorcycle at Honda last year. He got upset because my sister-in-law borrowed it and hit the curve and from then on, it looked like something has misaligned that needs to be fixed. Aside from that, it needs oil change. He got more upset because the motorcycle's manual is nowhere to be found. I helped him looked for it to solve the problem, but it was no success. We called the manufacturer to ask and buy for a copy of the manual but they have none.

My father-in-law almost give up in looking for its manual,so, what I did to help him was to look over the internet to find where I could purchase its manual. I typed the words Clymer Manuals and there I found a good website where you could purchase repair manuals for your vehicle. I knew there is still a way to have its manual hehe. My father-in-law is the type of person who likes to fix broken things and so as much as possible, he would like to try to fix his stuff first on his own before he takes them to a professional. He normally fix everything by his own though.

Thank God! I found that website or else taking his motorcycle to the repair shop would cost my father-in-law more.

No comments:

Post a Comment