Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chilli Cook-Off

When I got home after my 30 blocks walking, my dad-in-law asked me if I wanna go with him on the chilli cook-off. I totally forgot about it til he told me, actually I was the one who told him weeks ago on when is the cook-off hehe. I am not really a fan of Chilli and I only eat it occasionally or when I am in the mood for it. But yesterday, for some reason, I was craving for it so I went to the cook-off with my dad.

The weather was nice and there were lots of people on the cook-off. My dad likes hot and spicy and I am into mild taste so we decided to split and look for chilli flavor we like. At the end of our chilli eating day, we both agreed on the same organization/booth that cooked the best chilli in the cook-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment