Sunday, October 24, 2010

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Have you had the experience of singing part of a song the whole day because your mind got stuck in it? All I did almost the whole day today is to listen to Beyonce's songs because I really like her voice and her moves and aside from that, she is so pretty and sexy. The line "If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it. Wha-oh-oh-oh-oh-ooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh" got stuck on my mind and I felt like I was a broken record singing those lines over and over again hehe.

Women love rings. Whether it is gold, silver, platinum or fashion rings. Rings are one of the accessories that most women love to have. I remember when I was single, all I've been dreaming of was to find the right man and that man will propose to me with an engagement ring while we are having diner together. Yeah! yeah! I lived in a fantasy when I was single hehe. Engagement rings are traditionally worn by women and also, engagement rings are symbol of women dedicating themselves to the men they are about to marry. Next of having engagement ring is the wedding ring. Wedding rings are symbol of a union of two people. It was the most amazing day of my life when my husband put the wedding ring on my finger on our wedding day. It was the most happiest day of my life that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment