Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubbster!

Dear Hubby,

Today, we celebrate 2 important occasions in our life. First, I wanna greet you Happy Birthday. I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any woman can ever hope to experience.

Lastly, I want to greet you Happy Anniversary. I remember five years ago, we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend on your birthday. It was funny because I surprised you that day and you didn't expected me to say "yes" to you on that day and you also told me that that was the happiest birthday you've ever had.

I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me, taking care of me and bringing joy in my everyday life. You are the owner of my heart and will always be.

Mahal na mahal kita.


Love,
wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment