Monday, October 24, 2011

I can't wait!

Last night, I could not sleep good because contraction kept waking me up. That was the first time it happened to me. Normally, I only feel contraction whenever I am awake. I went to my weekly appointment today and I am still 3cm. I thought I am farther than that because I feel heavier and sorer and I could not believe that I only gain 1/2 pound from my last week's appointment.

They told me that they will not going to induce me til I am 39 weeks because right now, the baby's lungs are not mature enough. So basically, what will happen is its either I will be induced on my 39th week OR wait til the baby come out on its own. I know I am getting close of  getting there but it seems like the waiting is getting longer. I am praying for safe delivery and a healthy, happy baby boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment