Friday, October 21, 2011

Moving Here

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

When I first moved here I put all my energy into the house. It needed a lot of TLC and though it had great bones to begin with, it was really neglected over the years and needed a whole world of improvements. I just don’t know what I would do without all the help from my boyfriend Marcus since he’s a great contractor as well as support system. There’s something to be said for having a loving man by your side, I tell you what! I told me to get adt Jacksonville because he was worried about my safety and he changed out all the old doors on my new place to make them more secure. He tells me we’re going to work on the tile in the kitchen and bathrooms next and I just can’t wait for the house to start taking shape! Hopefully someday we’ll get to move into it together – that’s my ultimate goal – and things will really start looking up for this old house. Excuse the pun, that was pitiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment