Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting back to school

We had power glitched last night because of the storm. Because of that I had to fix our internet modem and router because they didn't automatically went on after the glitched. While I was fixing our internet connection, I remembered my college days. I graduated with a degree of Computer Science and Cisco Networking is one of my electives.

After I fixed our internet connection, I wished that I took CCNA training. CCNA or Cisco Certified Network Associate is a course about networking. I worked in an internet service provider which made my knowledge about CCNA much wider but of course having a diploma or certification is still an edge in looking for a job. Some people think that CCNA is boring the truth is, some training schools have CCNA boot camp which would make learning CCNA more enjoyable.

If I want to work again in a networking related job then I better get back to school and get certified. I guess this will make me more confident in applying for the job I really really want besides I would learn more in getting trained again.

No comments:

Post a Comment