Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oregano Oil

I remember when I was a kid. I saw my grandmother planting. I asked her what plant she was planting, she said "his plant is called Oregano". She said that she bought it from a florist. I asked my grandma on why she planted Oregano. She told me that Oregano has lots of use. It can cure stomach ache. It can also cure ear infection and you can mix oregano in food.

Now a days, Oregano Oil is getting popular because of its numerous benefits. It can be use in digestive system, sore throats and colds and it can now also be used in skin infections. I heard an Oregano Oil product that contains tea tree and is rich in Vitamin E. Vitamin E is important for us to have as well as Vitamin D. Speaking of Vitamin D, there are times that the sunshine is too harsh to our skin which causes people staying away from sunshine which is not good because the sun is a source of Vitamin D. If you are one of those people who don't get much sun, taking Vitamin D supplement like Bio D-Mulsion is one solution to have Vitamin D in the body.

Health is wealth, that is what they say and that is what my grandmother taught me. I am glad that I paid attention to her when I was a kid and those learning I got from her will be passed to my son and probably to the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment