Sunday, July 4, 2010

How I get updated in concerts.

I am really enjoying the music of Lady Gaga and I am happy that she will be having her concert here in Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis on July 17th. She definitely is one of the top performer now a days. My most favorite song of her is "Just Dance", that song can really make me dance hehe. Bad Romance is anther hit single of her that I really like.

Do you know how I get updated with the latest concerts? I always check Ticketamerica where they sell concert tickets. They also offer cheaper ticket price compare to other ticket sellers. Lady Gaga will also perform in Verizon Center in Washington DC, Staples Center in Los Angeles and Madison Square Garden in New York. Thanks for that website because it always make me updated with the latest concert of my favorite artist.

Hubby does not like Lady Gaga at all because she dress up weird and he doesn't like her music. Yeah, I agree that she dress up weird but in spite of that, I find her very talented. She can sing, dance, play instruments and compose songs. I am really looking forward on watching her upcoming concert this 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment