Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why?! Why?! Why?!

I accidentally broke my Pilates :( Why is it now that I am enjoying exercising, my pilates got broken :(

I lost 1 lb. after 4 days or doing pilates and proper diet. I was so happy because I felt lighter and much better. I know it is only a pound but seriously, I am feeling much better now. Now that i can't use the pilates, I am going to buy a new one. I am thinking of buying a different kind of pilates or maybe I'll just buy those instructional dance videos that will tone my abs and thighs.

I am really eager to get back in shape so I am doing everything I can to lose 6 more pounds. I am happy that my hubby is cooperative with me but he said that he don't want me to lose too much weight. I asked him last night if he still loves me in spite of my stretch marks and some fat. He said that he is loves me more and more everyday because I gave birth to a wonderful baby so those marks and weight gain has nothing to do with him losing his love for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment