Saturday, August 7, 2010

Colts Training Camp

We woke up early today to be at the Colts Training Camp in Anderson University. Anderson is not that far from where we live. There were like hundreds of people came there to watch the Colts players being trained. It was so crowded that we had to park 2 blocks away from the training camp. I bought Colts shirt because the Colts shirt that I have is fro winter hehehe plus aside from that my son wore Colts shirt and also my hubby so I don't want to left out, so I bought new one :p

I'd say 90 percent of the people that were there wore Colts clothing, the truth is, I am not really a sports fan but I like Colts because I am here from Indiana and plus hubby's family like Colts so I like Colts LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.would be nice if you can follow back as below blog.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),


    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day.

    Nan

    ReplyDelete