Saturday, August 21, 2010

Glass Festival 2010

The Glass Festival here in our town started yesterday. We went to the park yesterday to have dinner and this morning, we woke up early to watch the parade. It rained a lil bit so I thought the parade will be canceled but I was happy that they continued the parade. There were lots of people awaiting on the parade. Most of the people in the parade threw candies to all the parade watchers and of course, the happiest were the kids hehe. My son got a ring pop :D A guy in the parade handed it to him. I got some candies too which I put in the bag I brought. I'll give those candies that I collected to my nieces and nephews that knocks on our room door to ask for candies almost everyday hehe. I love it everytime they ask for candy, I don't know why hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment