Thursday, August 12, 2010

My “Eclipse” trip

Guest post written by Barbara Cotton

My daughter works a lot as a single mom, so I try and help out with my 12-year-old granddaughter as much as possible. This also means that we get to enjoy each other’s company even more and do fun things together. However, our ideas of fun don’t always align.

One of these instances is when we went and saw the new movie in the “Twilight” saga, “Eclipse.” Sue is a diehard fan of the books and previous movies and wanted nothing more than to see it on opening day. So I took her on opening night and bore it through all the teenage shrieks whenever the main vampire stepped onto the screen.

But, I didn’t have to put up with the storyline as much as I thought I would because I was having trouble hearing a lot of the more soft-spoken lovey-dovey lines.

I had considered getting hearing aides before this but I started doing research and found some miracle ear hearing aids reviews after this. I found some hearing aid in PA that seemed to work well for me and bought them. Now I know that when I’m recruited to take Sue to the next teenage vampire love story, I’ll at least be able to hear the cheesy lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment