Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nursing uniforms

I was preparing our stuff last night for our trip to Florida when I saw my husband's nursing uniforms. I realized that we will be tired when we get back home from our Florida trip so I better wash his uniforms before I forgot.

It is true that it is hard to look for nursing uniforms for men in stores, maybe because most of the nurses are female so you will see more of their uniforms in the store than the males. One time, I was shopping in the store for his uniform and there was 4 racks of nursing scrubs for female and there was only 1 rack for men lol! I didn't buy uniform in that store, instead I bought scrub uniforms online. That way, I was able to choose more designs and was very convenient for me because I was able to buy it without going personally to the store.

Hubby was actually happy to the scrubs I bought for him and I am glad he was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment