Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We love Chicken!

Written by my friend Melvin Strong

With just two people in my home, grocery shopping is done once every other week. I am able to purchase enough things to prepare great meals for us for this amount of time. I try to shop during the sales.I'm a sucker for a good deal. I always have my coupons that I have clipped in hand and snatch all of the great deals I come across.

My son has learned how to set the home security alarm so I allow him to do this each time before we head to the grocery storee, watching carefully over him, of course! I love the variety of alarm devices near Virginia Beach . It makes him feel like the man of the house to complete this simple task!

We eat a lot of chicken in my house, and I find myself buying several packages of chicken tenders during each visit. I purchase both the already prepared as well as the fresh tenders. i combine them with other things that I purchase, such as rice, carrots, and always some type of bread.

I also purchase snacks for my son to take to school. I love the individual packaged items for this reason, but sometimes they can be a bit expensive to purchase. I enjoy the White Castle frozen cheeseburgers , and always keep a box in the freezer for snacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment