Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beverly Hills housewives

Guest post written by Alex Gore

When I think about the ultimate modern day housewives, the women that are on Bravo's new show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are exactly what I'd imagine them to be like. They seem to all have it really good and live in these huge beautiful houses. No I take that back, multiple houses in different locations!

I was doing a little research online with my wireless internet about the wives on teh show a few weeks ago when the show first came on TV. It ends up that Kelsey Grammar's wife that was on there got a divorce from him right when the show actually started airing. I feel bad for her because I couldn't imagine having to watch yourself going through that on national TV.

But despite that the Beverly Hills housewives seem really strong and opinionated. There has been some obvious head butting already, but thatÕs to be expected on any reality show now a days, no matter how much the people on it are trying to keep up appearances to make themselves look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment