Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I want Michael Kors Jacket for Christmas

Many people are going to go shopping on Black Friday to save money. I can not blame them because I also want to save money specially Christmas is getting closer. I actually already made a list of the things I need, things that I want and things that I will buy as a gift. Yeah! I am already prepared because I do not want to miss a thing I want to have and I do not want to miss to give gift to the people I love.

I love to shop whether it is Holiday or not and whether it is on sale or not. Hey! I am woman and that is what a woman supposed to be hehe! I think I will buy new pants and a watch for my hubby, more toys and clothing for our son and I want to buy a nice jacket and a purse. I already have lots of jackets but this time I want to splurge a little :D I want to have the Michael Kors Jacket. I so love Michael Kors designs and creation because they are fashionably elegant looking.

I know that that brand is a little bit pricey but there is an online store that I know where I could buy it a very good price, and that is www.Zappos.com. They offer wide variety of jackets and almost all the brands I like are in their website and not to mention, the prices are affordable.

I think this time, I would skip shopping in the store specially this Black Friday because I already know that there will be lots of people, there will be a long line, I do not want to be part of the stampede and I do not want to wake up early in the morning. I think it is better to shop online because it is very convenient, much safer and in fact, there are sales online that you can not get in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment