Monday, November 29, 2010

DIY skirt, for my tree

Guest post written by Christy Long

I got my first sewing machine when I was a teenager and have used it off and on to make things around the house like table cloths, curtains and even costumes for my kids for school plays and Halloween. Right now I'm in the market for a new skirt for our Christmas tree, so I thought that I would put my sewing machine to use again and try and whip one up myself.

I went online to try and find a pattern for a tree skirt so I would know how much fabric I need to buy for it before I go shopping. While I was looking at different patterns, I ran across some satellite internet offers and decided to click and go ahead and order one of them for our house. Our internet speed has been driving me nuts lately, so I had been wanting to look elsewhere for internet service anyway.

I just started work on my DIY tree skirt and IÕm really excited to see already how good itÕs going to look once itÕs finished and around my tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment