Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm the Luckiest

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

My best friend and I met through a mutual friend. We have so many similar interests, so we found immediate common ground. We discuss things we love all the time. My best friend is special because he always makes sure I'm safe. He takes amazing care of me. He makes me dinner, or sometimes we even cook together! I love watching movies with him, because we always pick the same movies to watch. Because we're best friends, we even share the popcorn! We laugh at the same parts. He is a huge movie fan, so we have a pretty big collection. Sometimes I'll go visit him at work (obviously setting the security alarm at home first!information). I have to make sure our movie collection stays safe! He loves the work visits, and sometimes I'll bring him something special to eat! The other day I brought him some chocolates. He loves chocolates just like me. Yet another reason why we're best friends.

I'm really glad that I found my best friend. I'm the luckiest to have him in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment