Monday, December 13, 2010

Candy Cane Jelly Beans Bring Back Memories

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

Just thinking about Christmas makes my mouth water. There are so many yummy treats that are only offered during the holiday season, and I always look forward to indulging in all of the sweet goodies. Not only do I make peppermint baked goods and pumpkin-based desserts, but I also enjoy shopping for unique candies that are marketed only during this time of the year.

Last night, I was flipping through the channels on my CableTelevision, and I saw an advertisement for Candy Cane Jelly Belly jelly beans. I first ate a Candy Cane Jelly Belly last year on Christmas, and I quickly became addicted to them. They are little, minty bursts of heaven. Since they are only produced during the holiday season, I have been patiently awaiting their return. I plan on stocking up tomorrow when I do my grocery shopping.

Jelly beans have always been a favorite treat in my family. Growing up, my parents would leave out a candy dish with a few of the bite-sized delights. I also remember receiving them as a gift for almost every holiday. Now that I have a family of my own, I have passed my love of jelly beans on to them. The delicious Candy Cane Jelly Belly jelly beans will put a big smile on our faces this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment