Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pineapple cheese ball

Guest post written by Elaina Sanderson

When I started planning what I was going to fix for my family when they come over to my house for Christmas Eve dinner, I knew that I would need something for everyone as soon as they got to the house while I was still cooking the last things and what not. I thought that maybe I could put out some cheese and crackers, but I wanted to do something a little more special and impressive.

So I went online to try and find a good recipe to fix as a little appetizer and when I was doing that I came across this website http://www.ClearWireInternet.com and after I read through it I signed up for one of the internet packages on the site.

I couldn't really think of a better thing to fix and set out than a pineapple cheese ball. I really think that they're so much better than regular old cheese balls and also wanted something that I would want to eat, just in case I have lots of the cheese ball left.

No comments:

Post a Comment