Friday, December 24, 2010

More gifts to give this Christmas

Hubs and I shopped for more gifts to give this Christmas. Aeropostale, Old Navy and Victoria's Secret were all on sale so we were both happy that we saved some money. Victoria's Secret stores is like heaven to me lol! I don't know what to get when I am there because everything looks so yummy hehe. I told hubby that I want to live in VS store, he just laughed hehe. Here are more gifts that we will give away tom. I wrapped them with garland so it would look more Christmas hehe.

2 comments:

  1. I love VS too. Love love it! Have a Merry Christmas to you and to your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love VS too,Pink! Definitely Pure Seduction the Casaba, Melon, Plum, and Freesia body lotion. Also the Pure Seduction Shimmer Body Mist, and Sweet Surrender Jojoba Butter. Those are the ones I can't live without. Nice stuffs!

    ReplyDelete