Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm tired and weak,,., I badly need a massage.

I woke up this morning with sore throat and headache from the shopping we did yesterday. My son has runny nose and no appetite (til now). His body temperature was 99.2F this morning which is not normal but not too high. I monitored him the whole day and thank God that it didn't go higher.

This afternoon, I had to go house-to-house to give the birthday invitation card for my son's birthday next week. After that, we had to shop again because we are not yet done buying gifts to our relatives and I am not yet done (til now) in buying party needs for my son. The party is just simple and not too big but I wanna make sure that the visitors will going to have fun.

When we got home, I was so starving that I had to force myself to cook dinner. I made Pork BBQ, mac and cheese, mashed potato, pork and beans and biscuits.

After dinner, I washed the dishes which made me more not feel good. Inspite of all the tiredness, I am glad though because my son's body temperature went down and hubby liked the dinner I made.

I still have gifts that needs to be wrapped and cards that needs to be sent tomorrow. Writing this post is actually my breaktime and now that I am done writing this, I have to get my butt back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment