Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Playing around with cookie cutters

Guest post written by Eleanor Robbins

My kids are pretty picky eaters, so I like to pack their lunches for them. I figure that it's better this way because I know that they'll at least eat what I fix instead of not eating their school lunches and come home from school starving.

I like to keep up with food blogs and find new things to fix and new presentations for food so that they'll be more likely to eat what's good for them. One night when I was looking online to try and find new and fun things that I could put into their lunches, I came across some Wireless Internet Companies offers and after I looked through them some, I signed up for one of them.

Then I saw on a blog to cut out sandwiches with holiday cookie cutters. I already had some and thought that it would be the cutest thing to use on their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I actually saw it once at a baby shower, so it can't be all that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment